Forms, Links, & Documents
To apply to participate
- Team Registration: To register, please complete the YES! Team Registration Form. Either scan and e-mail or print and mail the form to Prairie Woods ELC (addresses on form).
YES! Team Registration Form 2013-2014
- Don’t forget that every student who participates in YES! must fill out a YES! 2013-2014 Liability Release and Parent Information Form
- Energy Fact Sheet 2010
- Energy Fact Sheet 2011
- Composting Guide Several teams are working on composting this season so we have gathered some resources to help! This is a compilation of the latest information on composting methods in out-state Minnesota, your allies and how to get started.
- Earth Tub information
- Blackout Days Guide with tips on how to hold a successful blackout day at your school!
Coach Binder excerpts
- Tips for YES! Team Coaches
- Motivating Group Work Tips
- YES! 2013-2014 Liability Release and Parent Information Form
- YES! Action Planning Packet
- Click here to view the kits available for loan to teams.
- Minnesota Renewable Energy Society: Renewable Energy Guide for Schools
- Eagle Bluff Environmental Learning Center (FoodWise program)
- Clean Energy Resource Teams
- Recycling Toolkit – Recycle More Minnesota
- Minnesota Waste Wise Fact Sheets
- Carton Council Resources, including a Custodial Guide for Carton Recycling, Drink, Empty, Recycle Poster, and School Carton Recycling Presentation
- MN School Garden & Food Safety Handbook