Forms, Links, & Documents
To apply to participate
- Team Registration: To register, please complete the YES! Team Registration Form. Either scan and e-mail or print and mail the form to the address listed on the form. Each region of the state has a slightly different registration form to fill out. Please contact us (email@example.com) if you aren’t sure which form to fill out.
- PWELC YES! Team Registration Form 2017-2018 (for those teams coordinated by Ali Dahmes of Prairie Woods Environmental Learning Center, Monica Thompson of Lakes Country Service Cooperative, Erin Nordquist of Sauk River Watershed District, or Michelle Isaacson of Ney Nature Center)
- LEC YES! Team Registration Form 2017-2018 (for those teams coordinated by Jim DeVries of Laurentian Environmental Center)
Current YES! Students
- All students participating in YES! must either:
- Click here to view the kits available for loan to teams.
- Need project ideas? The Guide for Change produced by the Minnesota Pollution Control Agency is a great place to start!
- Calculators for projects
- Pollinator Gardens
- Native Plants
- Energy Conservation
- Waste Reduction
- A video on waste reduction in schools and a PowerPoint presentation on organics recycling by our very own St. Cloud Apollo YES! team.
- Composting Guide Several teams are working on composting this season so we have gathered some resources to help! This is a compilation of the latest information on composting methods in out-state Minnesota, your allies and how to get started.
- Earth Tub information
- Milk Carton Recycling
- Bulk Milk
- Minnesota Renewable Energy Society: Renewable Energy Guide for Schools
- Eagle Bluff Environmental Learning Center (FoodWise program)
- Clean Energy Resource Teams
- Recycling Toolkit – Recycle More Minnesota
- Carton Council Resources, including a Custodial Guide for Carton Recycling, Drink, Empty, Recycle Poster, and School Carton Recycling Presentation
- MN School Garden & Food Safety Handbook
- The US Environmental Protection Agency’s Climate Change Site
- Expertise Green Guide